The Women in Technology Workshop Program arranged by University of Tasmania IT Services to:
- Promote the importance of a diverse workforce
- Inspire, encourage and empower women and girls considering or building a career in technology
- Promote discussions about women working in technology-related fields
- Provide experienced and leading female voices from the technology sector to share their career journey and learnings
- Showcase the educational offerings at the University of Tasmania.
For more information check out their website: https://www.utas.edu.au/womenintechnology/about-the-wit-program
Please Note: When booking the workshops you must choose two workshops, one option at 3.30pm and a second option at 4.00pm.
3.30pm to 4.00pm – Workshop options 1
• Job Readiness and Skills Transfer (Room A)
• Technology Adventure – Part 1 (Room B)
4.00pm to 4.30pm – Workshop option 2
• Entrepreneurship and building a meaningful network (Room A)
• Technology Adventure – Part 2 (Room B)