Questacon are running a two day Engineering is Elementary program for Lower and Upper primary teachers in Hobart.
Over the two days teachers will:
- Engage with inquiry and interdisciplinary learning pedagogies
- Learn about the engineering design process
- Explore assessment in the context of inquiry and PBL
- Explore curriculum in a multi-dimensional way including a focus on achievement standards, general capabilities and cross-curriculum priorities
- Receive resources that have been developed to support the inclusion of engineering in the senior primary classroom
Morning tea and lunch is provided over the two days and participation is free.
Each workshop is limited to 30 places, register online.