Play, learn, discover, experience, enjoy!
A Discovery Ranger will be available and will offer free fun and educational activities at the following locations:
- Mt William/ North East reserves
- Bay of Fires/St Helens
- Cradle Mountain
- Greater Hobart
- Maria Island
- Mt Field
- Narawntapu/Central North Coast
- Bruny Island
- Tasman Peninsula
- Cockle Creek/Hastings CaveThere will also be Penguin and Shearwater Guides at:
- Bruny Island Neck
- Lillico Beach Conservation Area
- Clifton Beach Conservation Area – Cape Deslacs
We look forward to seeing you out and about this summer!
Join in the activities this summer! With your Parks Pass, all activities are free!
More information HERE