Bushfires and Your Health is a short, free course covering the physical and mental health impacts of bushfires and bushfire smoke, and what you can do to reduce your risk. The course has seven modules covering:
- How do bushfires affect your health? An overview
- Exploring how bushfires affect your physical health
- Exploring how bushfire smoke affects your physical health
- Exploring how bushfires affect your mental health
- What can you do? Strategies to reduce your bushfire-related health risks
- What can you do? Strategies to reduce your bushfire smoke-related health risks
The course consists of 1-2 hours per week for 6 weeks.